Thursday, July 27, 2006

 

Translation Update

This week has been mostly about basic issues, with only a few translations completed. On the other hand, I have enough translations completed that it's not surprising, since most of the stuff I have left to do is the stuff that's the toughest for me.

Completed stuff this week:
-Heredocs now parse correctly and translate.

-Yaml blocks with the chomp modifier (|+) parse correctly, even inside heredocs.

-All node types now recognized.

The result of all this is that, as far as I know, my translator can now at least partially translate any P5 AST with no unknown nodes. I'm working on a test script to test this theory, but in my manual testing it seems to be true.

Now I just need to get the rest of these translations done...





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?