Thursday, July 06, 2006

 

Translation Progress

Not much to report this week. With the Independence Day holiday here in the U.S. I wasn't able to do as much as I'd like. Got some new translations done, the list of conversions shows what's completed, and it's good to see a fair number of done items. I'm already looking ahead to the next round of translations, since completion of stage one seems to be getting close.

I found some errors with my parser this week while testing more files, mostly files from t/op/ of the Perl distro, version 5.9.3. I've compiled a few bug fixes that I need to do, I hope to have everything I've found so far fixed by next week so I can continue to broaden the number of files my translator can at least partially translate.

For next week: bug fixes in the parser, more stage one translations, put out list of stage two conversions for comment/review/advice.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?