Thursday, June 01, 2006

 

One week down...

Not too much to report this week. Spent a lot of time getting everything set up, in life as well as on my computer, and getting a design document together.

The only really deliverable I have for this first week is my design document for stage one. Having talked to my mentor, our current plan is to have me work in stages, since the translations range from the mechanical to the complex (such as OO conventions). This week I put together a design document for the basic translations I'll be making for stage one, the simplest stuff. I've posted the document, in case anyone is interested. This is by no means a complete list of the translations I'll be making, it's just the first round, something to be implemented while I get comfortable with the current state of the code.

Next week I start implementing the basic code and putting together a design for the more complex stages.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?